To provide our homeowners with the highest standards of quality, each home built by Cates Building goes through a series of quality inspections by our subcontractors and our project managers, followed with a final Quality Assurance Inspection by an independent third party.
Just another reason why we have a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Third-party Inspection Checklist
A 460-point checklist is completed by licensed home inspectors with over 20 years of experience from American Property Inspections, and includes the following:
- Complete Plumbing System, Including Faucets
- Attic Construction and Ventilation
- Complete Electrical Systems
- Drainage Systems and Lot Slope
- Driveway and Walkways
- Floors, Walls, Ceilings and Stairs
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Installed Kitchen and Laundry Appliances and Connections
- Porches, Decks, Steps and Railings
- Roof and Siding, including Flashing
- Windows and doors