Modern Home Advantage
When you purchase a modern home, you're free to move in and start living the life you want. Cates Building modern homes offer high ceilings, more closet space, and larger bathrooms. Entertain guests your way with an open floor plan and outdoor living areas. Spend your money on all the things you want rather than repairs and updates.
Need more convincing a modern home is right for you? Let us take you on a guided tour!
Health & Safety
HEALTH & SAFETY ADVANTAGES
- ECO friendly carpeting
- Comfort and Indoor Air Quality
- Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near
- Green Building Practices
- Security System
Did you know...?
Better air quality in your home could mean a reduction in allergy, asthma, headaches and fatigue symptoms.
Living & Community
LIVING & COMMUNITY ADVANTAGES
- Open floor plans with large kitchens, more storage space and better layout
- Built-in media options
- Beautifully designed exteriors for curb appeal
- No projects or renovation required
- Personalization with a clean slate
- Low Maintenance
- Peace of mind with 1 -2 -10 warranty
- Communities with amenities
- USB outlets for today's devices
Did you know...?
- Football Party
- Backyard BBQ
- Easter Brunch
- Christmas Party
- Baby Shower
Efficiency & Savings
EFFICIENCY & SAVINGS ADVANTAGES
- Energy Efficient CFL Lighting
- Energy Star certified appliances
- Tightly Sealed Exterior & Effective Insulation
- Programable thermostat
- Efficient Duct & HVAC Systems
- Energy efficient windows
- New housewrap materials expel moisture and reduce risk of mold and structure damage.
- Low "E" Windows
- Independent HERS review
- PEX plumbing
- Water Sense faucets and showerheads